Tuesday, March 1, 2011

I'm like totally inspirational.. OH YEAH!


I feel like talking today/tonight or shall i be more politically correct and say writing?


Who am I to judge? Apparently, I follow myself on Blog. :s

"Yay! I have one follower!"
*Oh wait... that's me.*
"Darn! Here, i thought someone reads me!"
LOL! :p

I'd like to share with 'myself' some of my thoughts, quotes or phrases..




Courage is required to overcome obstacles and achieve results to learn from.

But it's strength that fights negativity for you and shows you that light that was once at the end of the tunnel.






It's harder to stay strong than it is to give up. Giving up doesn't get you anywhere.. Only makes you weak.

It's all about waking up tomorrow and seeing the world in a different light.

There are no shortcuts to any place worth going.

My definition of passion is to do whatever your heart feels at any point in time - To achieve something big there is no practicality only passion, the path of least risk equals no real reward.

Don't wait for the world to accept you. So let's all stop and make a wish, as your dreams only comes true in cans not cants . Never stop dreaming, only you can make your dreams come true..


Take a chance, live "your" passion.

itsdstndx0

No comments:

Post a Comment