Tuesday, May 24, 2011

One Good Deed

Hey Bloggers!
Today I completed a painting and decided to enter it in a competition my University is holding. *Yikes!*
The theme to this competition is to be creative and submit either a poem, story or artwork with the theme "One Good Deed".
I will attach my painting below, let me know what you guys think.
The good deed I chose is charity. You can see hands, which symbolizes people in poverty and war zones reaching out for help. Also, a thumb from a fortunate place is giving charity. This shows how every deed counts, as you can see the torment subsiding with every dollar spent on such conditions. Indeed, "A good deed is the best prayer."
I truly encourage everyone to give to the less fortunate as good deeds ennoble us and a beautiful world begets the beautiful deed. :Dx
UPDATE: I WON! The prize was $100 AUD. :O
itsdstndx0

No comments:

Post a Comment